FLOWSERVICES IS A DYNAMIC COMPANY OFFERING FLOW MEASUREMENT AND SURVEYING SERVICES
THE WHY BEHIND OUR BUSINESS:
Alan Neethling is the heart and soul behind Flowservices, having started the company over 15 years ago out of a passion for providing practical solutions to the water, gas and energy sectors.
After many years in the industry, he identified an obvious need for more cost effective, reliable technology that gave accurate results without jeopardising a site’s workflow. Plants were being shutdown and flow disrupted just to obtain flow measurement. With ultrasonic technology none of this needs to happen.
During the last 15+ years Alan has worked with and established a strong relationship with industry leaders Flexim and Compuflow, to bring the best the market has to offer in cutting edge technology for measuring flow.
The best part of doing what we do is helping people obtain reliable results, and we welcome any challenging situation. Clamp on technology is very user friendly and we offer complete training and support with our machines.
FIND OUT MORE:
- We have been established in Australia for over 10 years and have over 15 years of industry experience.
- Dedicated to solving flow measurement problems.
- Our ultrasonic flow meters ensure there is no contact with flowing media.
- Non invasive flow measurement meaning no disruption of the flow or your work site in the process.
- Flow meter hire available for short term.
- Measuring all types of flow including gas, water, slurry, energy.
- With a range that suits pipes up to 6m
- Ultrasonic flow meter can be used on a range of pipe material including: Steel, Plastic, Concrete, CLS-Concrete Lined Steel, Fiberglass
- Flow velocity 0.001 to 25 m/s .
- Will withstand temperatures up to 400℃
WE SPECIALISE IN IMPARTIAL FLOW METER VERIFICATION AND AUDITS ON:
– Flow Meters including Magflow, Gear, VA, Turbine, Insertion Magmeter, Impeller, DP
– Pump and Pumping System Performance
– Flow Balancing Water, Waste-water, Slurry, Heating and Cooling Oil
– Oil and Gas Plants
Using the latest technology in non-intrusive, ultrasonic flow measurement equipment, we can accurately measure flow in virtually any size and type of pipe.